Meeting increasing customer demands
Providing quality customer service and meeting demand is an evolving challenge. Altafiber planned to create a mobile application but needed to understand their customers' experiences with their services and processes.
Improving the end-to-end customer journey
A mobile application needs to be designed for convenience and ease of use. Altafiber wanted to ensure a seamless customer experience from start to finish but needed a plan in place to fulfill this goal.
Inform current and future customer-impacted projects
While the top priority was CX for the mobile application, Altafiber knew that the success of future projects would rely on customer experience and insight.
Altafiber wanted to provide a meaningful and satisfying experience for customers using the new application and partnered with Fusion Alliance’s team of digital experts to make this happen. We knew that creating a customer journey map would be essential in assessing their current CX strategy and providing insight to better understand and improve end-to-end customer service.
Goal: Create a customer journey map
Before focusing on how Altafiber could better develop and deliver elements of their mobile application, we needed critical insight into their customers to better understand their actions, thoughts, and emotions.
- Analyzed collected data to determine the customer base
- Created two specific persona profiles representing two separate customer segments
- Developed a customer journey map that identified touchpoints and engagements with Altafiber
Goal: Understand current CX and areas for improvement
With a customer journey map and clarity into engagement opportunities between the customer and Altafiber, we could dig deeper into their current customer service strategy.
- Performed a gap analysis to find strengths and weaknesses of the existing customer experience
- Established specific areas in the journey where both personas experienced friction
- Provided a 360-degree view of the current customer experience