Coronavirus has completely transformed the way businesses operate. This abrupt transition to a 100% remote workforce has left many companies scrambling to effectively serve clients and securely collaborate with employees.
We understand the urgency and how important business continuity is to you. Without the proper equipment, technology, and resources, your employees can’t function, resulting in lost projects, lost revenue, and potentially lost clients. In this time of chaos and uncertainty, we are certain about one thing: we can help.
Remote work is not new territory for us. Many Fusion employees have successfully worked remotely for nearly two decades, and we’ve provided remote worker support to our clients for the past 10 years.
When COVID-19 became an unfortunate reality, we were able to transition to a 100% workforce in a couple days. Additionally, we’ve helped multiple clients rapidly make their own transition and get back to work.
We are all in this together. We’re happy to provide you with advice and best practices from our own remote work experience, and we can do more. Our team of experts is experienced with the solutions, tools, and processes you need to make remote work successful for your business, and we’re ready to help you implement them in rapid time. Do you need support?
We will work with you to ensure you have the right solution, right now. Here are some ways we can help get your team back to work:
- Implement free Microsoft Teams communication/collaboration software As a Microsoft Gold partner, we can help you implement Teams software licenses, free for six months. Teams helps you chat, meet, call, and collaborate from a single app.
- Month-to-month subscriptions to manage your technology If your IT staff needs more help or can’t work due to illness or quarantine, we’ll offer remote Managed Desktop and Managed Server support on a month-to-month basis.
- Microsoft Intune deployment Mobile devices are often a threat point, especially when your employees use them to access your company’s data and applications. We’ll help you deploy Microsoft Intune to help securely manage all your remote workers’ mobile.
- VPN implementation A virtual private network provides the security of a private network in a public network. We’ll help you implement your VPN so that you remote users get secure access to their files, websites, emails, and each another.
- Cloud storage Moving critical data to the cloud provides protection and continuity during this time of uncertainty. We can help you move your data storage or archives to the cloud to help ensure your data is safe and supports general business continuity planning for remote workers.
- Lift and shift to cloud We know remote access to your systems is critical right now. Our rapid-response teams have accelerated and are standing by to lift your on-premises environments and shift them into Microsoft Azure or AWS, where your users can access your systems from anywhere, at any time.
- Two-week security score assessment Ransomware is real. Unfortunately, hackers are already taking advantage of the COVID-19 crisis. Work with us to assess your security score.
- Remote-desktop management We have the tools and knowledge to help you manage your remote workers at this challenging time. Ensure that home computers are updated and have virus protection and other necessary software installed before connecting to your secure systems. Provide the ability to deploy software to remote computers as if they were on your network.
Our team can work with you to ensure you have the tools, resources, and support that you need to collaborate and communicate securely with clients and employees so that you can continue to excel as an organization.
And while business continuity is on everyone’s minds right now, we can assure you that our customized solutions can help build your business resilience long after this pandemic is over, and you’ll have a workforce able to work remotely whenever the need arises.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you navigate this transition and get your team back to work.