Deliver native and cross-platform mobile solutions to your customers
More than just phone apps, we’re here to help you truly develop and elevate your mobile experience.
While every application is different, our process is consistent and effective. Our team is ready to take you from ideation to production and can meet you where you are on your mobile journey.
Mobile technology is constantly evolving. We can help you determine what kind of mobile application is best for your needs and build a roadmap so that you can continue to deliver new features quickly and easily — keeping you connected to your audience. From identification to implementation and ongoing support, we’ve got you covered.
Mobile Application Development
We develop applications that are specifically designed to take advantage of the unique features of mobile, including:
- Content-rich, data-driven, and location-aware applications
- Native Applications
- PWA/Web Apps
- Hybrid Apps
- Voice Skills (Alexa and Google Assistant)
- Emerging technologies development (Virtual reality and augmented reality experiences)
Hacks happen not because hackers are brilliant, but because best practices are not followed. We can identify potential threats in your mobile codebase by analyzing your code for vulnerabilities and implementing our best practices guide.
Working with hardware is a challenge. We can help you make that integration a seamless experience for your users by troubleshooting existing hardware integrations and implementing new ones for:
- Companion IoT Apps
Rushed mobile coding/applications are unstable and have to be improved and evolved. Security is a big part of the code analysis, but you can’t do that without the right architecture. Our team is here to detect vulnerabilities at all levels to ensure the right execution of your application.
- Analyze and modernize existing app codebases
- Provide best practices guidelines for architectural patterns
- Provide best practices for securing mobile applications
- Provide architecture design for new mobile implementations
Machine Leaning on Mobile
Let us help you build smarter applications using machine learning. We’re here to give you the ability to have your apps automatically learn and improve without explicitly being programmed to do so.
- On-device ML (private, secure, real time)
- Individualized personalized experience
- Natural language processing
- Computer vision (image processing/object detection)
- Anomaly detection (security, customer behavior, domain data)
- Voice enablement
- Conversational UX
- Google Home/Assistant, Alexa skills
- Mobile app working in tandem with a voice skill
Customer journey map drives customer experience for Cincinnati Bell
When Cincinnati Bell, a Midwestern provider of integrated communications solutions, decided to create a mobile app, they embarked on a journey that would improve overall customer experience (CX) and establish a measurable, actionable CX strategy.
Meet the experts
Ready to talk?
Let us know how we can help you out, and one of our experts will be in touch right away.