Careers and Culture
Explore life at Fusion
We hire and mentor people who approach problem solving holistically, creatively, and rigorously. As a Top Workplace, we’re proud of our culture and our people.
Fusion is a company of people who want to make a difference. We leverage our talented team of big-picture thinkers, creatives, and technologists to create solutions for enterprise organizations.
Our team turns challenges into opportunities and helps businesses redefine how they deliver great customer experiences. Working together, we are committed to delivering positive employee and customer experiences.
Full health insurance and a flexible spending account are available to you and your family.
Our 401k plan comes with access to our financial planning team to help you prepare for the future.
We provide you with opportunities to diversify your competencies and skill sets, including tuition reimbursement, certification, and training.
We provide life and disability insurance to help you protect the ones that matter most in times of need.
We offer unlimited time off. Use your time off as you need it.
Work from the office, work from home, or both. You have the flexibility to choose a work environment that works for you.
How we work with clients
We tailor engagements to meet our clients’ unique needs. We offer:
When clients need a firm to take on a project from beginning to end, we bring in our team to deliver successful results.
When clients have some team members with skills or expertise they want to utilize, but they need additional skills or capacity, we partner with them to co-source the team strategically.
When clients need to expand their internal teams to embrace new solutions, flex to meet timelines, or collaborate better, we are able to fill in the gaps.
Fusion is proud to be a Top Workplace
These awards are a reflection of our strong company culture, our talented and dedicated employees, and our inspiring leadership team. We are proud to be named a Top Workplace in each of our locations!
Fusion is proud to be a Top Workplace
These awards are a reflection of our strong company culture, our talented and dedicated employees, and our inspiring leadership team. We are proud to be named a Top Workplace in each of our locations!
Below is a list of available positions on our ever-growing team. Click through to find more details about each role and make contact with a member of our recruiting team.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know.
As a Cloud Administrator, you will maintain and monitor our Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure for performance and security. This includes configuring new and existing cloud services, designing new and enhanced distributed systems, and helping to drive projects to successful completion. You will work with a highly skilled team on the latest cloud technology stacks in an environment that will allow you to expand your Cloud administration skills.
- Creating and configuring cloud compute, storage, and other cloud services in the system on AWS
- Security patching of services
- Managing the state of all components in Amazon cloud infrastructure.
- Monitoring environments determining alert strategies and tuning them in production.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting site performance and availability issues.
- Proactively staying abreast of new AWS offerings and services
- Maintaining network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems.
- Maintaining disaster recovery procedures and environment
- Securing our Cloud environment
- Supporting internal and external users if / when issues arise.
- Strong knowledge on Network technologies, Storage Architecture, Cloud computing and database technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies
- Strong communication skills with a record of working and collaborating with others
- Be a flexible, self-starter, to work independently and complete tasks
- Ability to learn new / emerging technologies as required.
- Experience with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems
- Experience working in a distributed team.
- AWS Certification
- Experience scripting administration tasks
- Data engineering and programming experience
- Experience with MongoDB / MongoDB Atlas
- Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS AppSync, AWS API Gateway
- 3-5 years of relevant Cloud Administration experience
- 3 years of implementing and administering AWS infrastructure, preferred
- Experience creating secure / hardened VPC environments
- Experience with complying with standards such as HIPAA, HITECH, ISO
Languages Needed – Java, Node, GoLang
• Promoting user needs, preferences and behaviors through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
• Planning, developing, and performing user research and usability activities; including heuristic evaluations, competitive analysis, usability testing and other testing methods.
• Production of user research and usability deliverables such as personas, user research reports, competitive analyses, usability test plans and reports.
• Communicate research results and designs to project stakeholders.
• Working collaboratively with product managers to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences.
• Modeling the user experience using appropriate design deliverables such as wireframes, flow diagrams, story boards and graphic mockups.
• Reviewing and providing feedback on the final implementation of the user experience.
• Communication of enterprise standards for user interface design and usability.Apply Now
The ideal candidate needs Pyspark/Hadoop Development w/ Cloud experience.
- Accountable for developing and delivering technological responses to targeted business outcomes.
- Analyze, design and develop enterprise data and information architecture deliverables, focusing on data as an asset for the enterprise.
- Understand and follow reusable standards, design patterns, guidelines, and configurations to deliver valuable data and information.
- 10 years applicable hands on experience in the data development and principles including end-to-end design patterns
- 10 years proven track record of designing and delivering large scale, high quality operational or analytical data systems
- 10 years of successful and applicable experience taking a lead role in building complex data solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Proven ability to think and contribute at the strategic level
- Demonstrated written, oral and presentation/public speaking communication skills
- Understanding of network and data security architecture
- Strong experience driving evolutionary change in data solutions and underlying technologies
- Knowledge in three of the following technical disciplines: data warehousing, big data management, analytics development, data science, application programming interfaces (APIs), data integration, cloud, servers and storage, and database management
AWS Solutions Architect
- Provide expert level design and operational practices for AWS
- Experience with designing and deploying highly available and highly reliable systems utilizing the AWS Well Architected Framework
- Knowledge of AWS troubleshooting, optimizations and administration.
- Experience migrating existing applications to the AWS platform
- Experience with key AWS services like EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, etc.
- Experience with utilizing tools like Terraform or CloudFormation to build Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools like Chef/Puppet is a plus
- Experience with Cloud Cost Optimization and Security tools like Trusted Advisor, CloudCheckr, etc is plus
- Experience utilizing the AWS TCO calculator to help project forecasted costs is plus
- Strong experience in deployment process automation, monitoring, and security
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex technical issues and solutions
- AWS Solution Architect or DevOps certificates is highly desired
Senior Front End Engineer
Fusion is seeking a senior-level Front End Engineer to join our team!
- Strong front end development experience in Angular (latest versions) needed
- App will be built with AWS PaaS, so experience with AWS is desired.
- Experience leading other front end developers
Practice Area Manager - Testing
We're looking for a Testing Practice Manager to join our Fusion team! This is a full-time position at our office in Indianapolis.
The following are the requirements for this position:
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in mentor/coaching of others
- Experience with sales
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in creating Statements of Work
- Experience with Automated testing (Selenium, AI Automation tools like Mabl, Postman)
- Experience with Source Control (GitHub, Gitlab, etc.)
- Experience with Test Strategy, Test Case, Test Charter development
- Experience with Cloud (Azure, AWS)
Ruby on Rails Developer
Fusion is seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer to join the team! This is a full-time contract position with remote flexibility. Project is at least 1 year duration.
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
Digital Design Thinker/Facilitator
Fusion Alliance is looking for someone who can facilitate executives sessions on design thinking and ideation, and oversee a design center or innovation lab. This is a full-time position working mostly internally with Fusion Alliance.
- Previous experience overseeing a design center or innovation lab
- Provide research for the digital sessions
- Some UX background preferred
- Marketing duties
As a Backend Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, build, test, maintain. F.
• Experience with modern libraries and tooling
• Significant GO and Java programming skills and data structures
• Significant Microservices architecture and development skills
* Senior Backend services developer
* Experience with high throughput, distributed multi-region applications and databases
* Backend REST micro services development experience
* Expertise in Java and Spring
* Cloud expertise (preferably Azure/Kubernetes)
* Experience with noSQL or SQL database
* Expertise with CI/CD workflows (preferably Github)Apply Now
- • Typescript
- • Node.js
- • MongoDB
- • Microservice architecture
- • Azure, GCP, AWS
- • VS Code, IntelliJ
- • GIT, Gitlab, GitHub, TeamCity
- • JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams
Minimum Technology Qualifications
- • 5+ or more years experience in software engineering
- • 2+ years experience with NodeJS building backend services
- • Experience building Highly Available, Scalable, Maintainable, and Efficient Applications
- • Working knowledge of Microservice architecture
- • Experience with DevOPs, TDD, and the SOLID principles
KMS server migration
Powershell / Azure Automation
SharePoint OnlineExperience may include, but is not limited to: 6-10+ years IT Experience. 5+ years recent experience on Windows servers, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange. 5+ years recent experience with VMWare or Hyper-V. Knowledge in programming languages including VBScript and PowerShell. Database and Operating Systems Experience with MS SQL, Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, Windows 7 & 10. Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects on-time and on-budget Demonstrated experience successfully working in Cross Functional project teams Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, very fluid, “dynamic” environment
*3+ years of experience writing Selenium tests in Java
*2+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
*2+ years of experience with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
*1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
*1+ years of experience testing web services (manual or automation)
*1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
*1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:
*Very strong communication and collaboration skills
*Strong experience leading the automation of regression test suites
*Prefer QA Lead experience on most recent project
*Prefer Selenium being utilized in the current/most recent project
*Prefer Agile be utilized in the current/most recent project
*Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
*Prefer working knowledge of Selenium WDIO
*Prefer understanding or experience validating XML responses from web services
*Identify and communicate any data-related issues and recommendations to the business owner and other key stakeholders as requested
*Create processes that sustain continuous improvement
*Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business requirements
*Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for large/complex projects
*Assist in project user acceptance test(s), including reporting and documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis
• Elicit, define and analyze medium - complex requirements in various formats ensuring they are testable, measurable and traceable.
• Complete estimates and work plans in Program Increments (PI) Meetings as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
• Lead the appropriate teams to refine, prioritize and manage requirements in various tools such as templates, Team Backlogs, Requirements Management or Agile Task Management applications.
• Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business case and project justification.
- Experience in a previous role backfilling board for AB testing – Meaning using data to understand opportunity areas and presenting them in an actionable way in the form of a change or AB test
- Experience in presenting findings to multiple leaders of the business – Able to break down complicated insights into minimal visuals and wording
- Experience with transforming business requirements into technical asks to the Report developers (in simple terms: Taking the business need of a metric and brainstorming on best approach on how to pull the data along side reporting analyst)
- Experience In tagging strategy (Does not need to be in depth but experience with Digital metrics specifically)
- Experience with power BI and SQL
Fusion Alliance is currently looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join our team. Recruiting is the engine that makes our firm go and this position is a critical part in that process.
The Recruiting Associate will work cooperatively with Recruiters and the Director of Recruiting to fill the recruiting pipeline with quality candidates through his/her own network, resources and techniques.
· Identify potential candidates for our open positions within our four main pillars; Data, Digital, Technology and Cloud technologies.
· Act as a first point of contact for active/passive candidates and get them excited about Fusion.
· Input appropriate candidate information and notes into applicant tracking system. Pass along qualified candidates to Recruiters for review.
· Develop a pipeline for current and future needs using various sourcing methods.
· Meet weekly/monthly on pre-established metrics set by Director of Recruiting.
· Participate in team networking and recruiting events.
· Identify and engage prospects using internet and phone sourcing techniques, social media and networking.
· Establish relationship and generate interest in passive candidates to move forward in the process.
· Track, monitor and report on recruitment sourcing activities.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed.
· Maintain pipelined candidates through check ins, meetings, and other methods to keep prospects “warm” and engaged in Fusion Alliance.
· Develop internal relationship with various departments to gain knowledge and understand recruiting needs and building rapport with hiring managers and peers.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· High sense of urgency
· Intelligent, team-oriented individual with a willingness to learn
· Willing to train and grow into a full time IT Recruitment position
· Passionate individual with a desire to succeed
· Self-motivated and strong organizational skills
· Advocate for change
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· High level of comfort communicating with all levels of management
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Previous experience working as a Recruiting Associate or sales background preferred
· Degree preferred
Fusion is your digital transformation partner. We create exceptional customer experiences by leveraging data insights, experience design, and technology to transform the way our clients connect with their customers. We're proud to share that we've earned the Top Workplaces designation!
These awards are the reflection of our strong company culture, our talented and dedicated employees, and our inspiring leadership team. Read about the qualifications on our site: Fusionalliance.comApply Now
Senior IT Technical Recruiter
When it comes to Superior IT Consulting and Powerful Technology Solutions, Fusion Alliance has been an industry leader since 1996. For over 25 years, Fusion has partnered with Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to transform their businesses. Employing over 500 seasoned consultants, we have the depth necessary to help our clients achieve their most complex goals. Over the years, Fusion has been voted as one of the top places to work in Ohio in 2017, 2020 and 2021. We have been voted Best Information Technology Consultants by Columbus C.E.O. Magazine ten out of eleven years (2009 - 2016 and 2018 - 2019). We have made the Inc. 500 list four times; we were a U.S. Small Business Administration's Small Business of the Year runner-up; we made the Columbus "Fast Fifty" list five consecutive years, and we have received the Columbus Business First Vanguard Award for charitable initiative in 2018. Fusion Alliance is driven by the commitment to our Vision “to be the most valued business and technology partner”. We accomplish our “Vision” by creating superior value for our clients and fostering growth opportunities for our employees. This philosophy has formed every step of our past development and will guide our growth in the years to come. We have a great team and have created a fantastic culture. We are well prepared to take your career to the next level...
We have a wealth of outstanding consultants across multiple disciplines. Our Competencies include: Digital Experience, Data, Technology and Cloud
Digital: Customer Experience Strategy, Experience Design, Wed Design/Dev, Mobile
Data: Strategic Data Mgt Strategy Strategy, Data Architecture/Integration, BI, ML, AI
Technology: Technology strategy, App Dev, Emerging technologies, RPA, Project Mgt
Cloud: Cloud strategy, Application modernization, DevOps, Microsoft Dynamics
Senior Technical Recruiters have at least five years of experience within Technical Recruiting and have consistently demonstrated a higher level of production than the industry average. The scope of this position is both strategic and tactical. Senior Technical Recruiters are experts in the
IT industry and are well known throughout the marketplace. They communicate the Mission, Vision, and Values of Fusion Alliance and how this relates to the values and career objectives of the potential candidates. Primary objectives of this position are to locate, attract, hire and retain the most talented IT professionals as we grow and scale the firm.
· Promote and live the Fusion Mission, Vision, and Values.
· Possess a deep desire to make Fusion successful.
· Must possess great character and be trustworthy.
· Be a self-starter.
· Possess excellent knowledge of the IT marketplace.
· Able to develop relationships and trust with teammates, clients, and candidates.
· Strong sourcing background
· Strong desire and interest in networking/recruiting.
· Driven to learn and continues to develop as a person.
· Excellent interviewing and presentation skills.
· Thoroughly understand Fusion Alliance core competencies
· Develop specialized technical knowledge within Digital, Data, Technology and Cloud
· Recruit candidates based on both hard & soft skills
· Perform in depth interviews that probe for both strengths and weaknesses
· Obtain sole representation of candidates
· Display the ability to clearly articulate the candidate’s: professional skills, motivation, and needs to the Fusion account team
· Technically qualify and verify references for all candidates
· Negotiate appropriate pay rates and make offers to candidates
· Thoroughly prep candidates for interviews
· Build and maintain a minimum number of billing consultants
· Represent Fusion Alliance in a professional manner at all times
· Membership in IT organizations, user groups, meet-up groupsApply Now
REMOTE POSITION: · Have strong experience with API Platforms, REST APIs, SDKs, HTTP, and OAuth2/OIDC
· Have experience with Microservices, PaaS, Cloud (Azure/GCP), and Rancher/Kubernettes
· Experience with Golang, Java, .Net, Python is a plus.
· Be able to create and share API guides and packages (e.g. Postman collections) with API partners for new feature launches
· Be able to create, update, and maintain external API documentation on our developer site
· Be able to proactively communicate and collaborate with various infrastructure and engineering teams to provide API solutions that can scale and are operationally sound
· Employ agile software development methodologies, DevOps best practices, test driven development, build/deploy systems, and code repositories
Fusion is seeking a Sharepoint Developer to join our team in Indianapolis! This is a contract position with remote flexibility for a client in Bloomington, IN.
- SPO site page setup/guidance
- Q/A on how to …. in SPO
- Setup/help with Power Automate for SO’s
- Some review of existing on-prem work flows to mirror and config in SPO
- Maybe some Power App work … but for likely “List Form Configuration” assistance/setup
- Probably some “support ticket” assistance
- Research of items/setup in SPO
- Other General help with the SPO Team
We're looking to add an Angular/Node Developer to our Technology team! This is a full-time position in Indianapolis. You'll be working with our clients to develop digital solutions.
- Strong Angular development
- Strong Node.js skills
- Socket.io experience
- SQL Server database experience
Must possess a strong mobile application development (native or cross-platform) experience of 3+ years
- Direct experience of 2+ years of Xamarin and C# is highly preferred. The hiring manager will prioritize these candidates.
Mobile App Developer (Mid-level)
The Mobile Application Developer on the Web Services & Applications team is part of a fast-paced agile team that creates and manages mobile applications to support our customers. The team is responsible for integrations with vendor products as well as inhouse development using cross-platform and native technologies.
Be ready to:
- build mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms using both cross-platform and native development technologies.
- Integrate UI layer with internal and vendor services.
- implement vendor native iOS and Android SDK integrations.
- provide support, testing and system enhancements.
- provide troubleshooting as necessary in testing, QA and Production environments.
- contribute to our team-oriented environment using paired-programming and other cross training techniques.
- provide consistent look and feel between applications to support corporate branding.
- provide guidance on industry changes for mobile development.
Be equipped with:
- 3+ years of cross-platform or native mobile app development
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience using Xamarin and C# for cross-platform mobile application development
- experience working on REST APIs development and integration, especially within the web and Microsoft stack
- experience using GitHub/TFS for source control.
- experience deploying apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- demonstrated time management techniques
- willingness to learn and grow in a team environment
- exposure or experience working in Agile teams
- C#, XAMARIN, .Net, XAML
- XCODE, Objective-C, Swift
- REST APIs, JSON, XML
- Android SDKs, Java, Kotlin, Android Studio
- Understanding of UI/UX design for mobile applications
2 years of AWS Development, Microservices Node JS
NODE - AWS Serverless (Lambda) - having AWS-CDK (Cloud Development Kit) knowledge is a plus and would really help the team
Professional Experience in the following:
Java 1.7 and/or 1.8 (Will consider strong candidates with experience in Java 1.6)
Angular 2x or higher (Will consider candidates with Angular.JS & React.JS)
J-Unit, Mockito, Karma or Protractor Preferred
MyBatis or equivalent ORM
SAFe or Scrum Certified preferred
Experience in working in an Agile Team
- Unit testing with Mockito
- Room Database
- Jetpack lifecycle and livedata
- Knowledge of Gradle for setting up packages from other teams.
- Knowledge of Git and Gitlab
- Attend all agile meetings with project owners and developers to discuss and plan features of Assisted Ordering.
- Create and manage release cuts of Assisted Ordering application and code reviewing using Gitlab.
- Work with QA to validate releases of the application for beta testing.
- Assign tickets to Android developers and provide support of the application development. Escalate problems to other team leads and/or project owners.
- Evaluate bugs that come through Dynatrace.
We're looking for a React Developer to join our Digital team! You will be working with clients in Indianapolis to create digital solutions.
- Senior-level React development (5+ years)
- Experience with Microservices and Java is a plus
•Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
•Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
•Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
•Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
•Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
•Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
•Participate in all phases of system testing.
•Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
•Experience including Data Architecture, building and fine tuning of databases/Materialized views in Azure
•Proven experience with Azure Machine Learning and/or R language
•5+ years of Business Intelligence Program management experience with technical aptitude & hands-on experience in Microsoft BI technologies
•Deep Understanding of Data Modeling Techniques for Analytical Data (i.e. Facts, Dimensions, Measures)
•Proven experience developing and managing reporting solutions, dashboards & scorecards using Microsoft BI technologies (Power Pivot, T-SQL, MDX, Excel pivot tables, Power Pivots, Power BI, DAX)
•Good understanding of core BI technologies such as SQL Server, Integration Services (ETL), Analysis Services (Cube and Tabular), and SharePointApply Now
8+ years of Server-side development experience with Node.js and Java / Spring
Knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases ( MongoDB / Cassandra)
Strong analytical problem solving skills
Experience with modern micro-service architecture
Proven Experience in building RESTful APIs and a deep understanding of REST principles
Detail oriented and work well in a team and individually
Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure
Understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
Business-minded approach to time, costs, and deadlines
• 8+ years of Server-side development experience with Node.js and/or Java / Spring
• Demonstrable knowledge of these concepts:
• Software Design Principles and Patterns
• Browsers (HTTP, APIs, event loop, render cycle, etc.)
• Build Tools (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
• CI/CD (tools, pipelines, patterns)
• Automated Testing (unit, functional, contract, mocking, etc.)
• Application Performance Tuning (Lighthouse, browser dev tools, etc.)
• WAI-ARIA, WCAG, & assistive technology
• Progressive Web App (PWA) technologies
• Knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases ( MongoDB
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Experience with modern micro-service architecture
• Detail oriented and work well in a team and individually
• Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure
• Understanding of the entire development process (design, development, testing, and deployment)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Full-Stack .Net Developer
- Full stack senior software engineer, with at least 5 years of professional development experience, to design and develop high quality custom solutions for clients.
- Tech and business savvy; able to communicate effectively with technical and business people.
- Enjoys working with others, and is motivated to team success.
- Able to work onsite at clients in the Indianapolis metro area.
Though our software engineers can expect to provide expertise to multiple projects using various technologies, experience with the following is required:
- .NET Core / C#
- API Development
- Entity Framework - (Core preferred)
- Relational databases - preferred SQL Server
The project consists of migrating ~15 applications from a legacy Azure environment to a new automated and more secure Azure environment. The project is due to start in the latter half of January 2021. We will need 1-2 cloud automation engineers with skills in Azure and Terraform to fill in our team’s staffing gap.
• 5+ yrs IT experience, preferably on the application development side
• 2 yrs Azure experience
• 1+ yrs cloud Terraform preferred
• 2+ yrs coding experience – e.g., python, etc.Apply Now
Job Description – Sales Operations Support
Cincinnati – Blue Ash Office
Fusion Alliance - Cincinnati has an immediate need for a Sales Operations Analyst with an understanding of, and experience with IT staffing or solutions sales support to join a growing team in Cincinnati.
This is a great opportunity to bring your creative problem solving and process improvement skills to a dynamic environment where you will work with our Sales, Recruiting, and Administrative support teams to optimize our sales operations activities.
Fusion Alliance is 27-year-old, established, privately owned, regional IT staffing and consulting firm headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. We have offices in Cincinnati and Columbus Ohio and serve Fortune 1000 clients.
The Cincinnati office of Fusion Alliance is on the move! Our internal sales, recruiting, and delivery teams are actively building a learning culture that is fun and success oriented, where each member of the team has the opportunity bring their full passion and desire to work each day to contribute to the growth and success of mission. Simply put, that is to delight our clients as a synergistic business partner that focuses on their success. We embrace honesty, transparency, open communication and intentionally strive to help each other succeed knowing that when each of us succeeds, we all succeed.
As an employee-based company we are organized into four synergistic practice areas:
1. Technology (all technical skills, for application development). This includes full stack developers, PM’s, Agile Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Testers, and the like. This also includes Cloud (this includes Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud).
2. Digital (this includes web, mobile, and IoT domains). We are a digital agency with disciplines that cover Strategy, CX Journey Mapping, UX design, accessibility design, testing and the like.
3. Data & Analytics (this includes everything from Data & Analytics Strategy and roadmap development – through Data Governance, Stewardship, Quality, Architecture, Development, Implementation for everything from traditional Data Warehouse solutions through pane of glass deployment of Self-Service BI, Data Science, and Machine Learning solutions).
4. MS Dynamics and Cloud Infrastructure
To enable your success our team will provide a high level of support from sales, recruiting, and office administrative leadership to accelerate your learning and impact in the “Fusion Way”. We are a pro-active work environment that values creativity, innovation, and hard work.
The ideal Candidate will be a high integrity individual with 3+ years of working experience demonstrating the ability to support the sales process through consultant / engagement launch. They will have a collaborative and consultative demeanor with the ability to quickly identify opportunities to improve our processes and streamline sales logistics activities.
In this roll the successful candidate will support both sales and recruiting to streamline the alignment of new talent with client opportunities developing in the sales pipeline.
Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Project setup, extensions, changes in CRM.
2. Formatting Resumes to Fusion Alliance and client standards for consistency.
3. Coordinate with Accounting around billing and timesheet questions.
4. Ensure new consultants drug screens and background checks have cleared prior to client engagement. Enter the same into client VMS portals when they are ready to go. Coordinate with client MSPs for PO’s and start dates.
5. Provide mailing address to hiring managers so laptops can be sent, and coordinate with consultants to confirm receipt and setup.
6. Update CRM with new projects, add consultants / removing consultants, and updating end dates appropriately.
7. Track down client letters for sub-contractors.
8. Track down missing timesheets with consultants for client consultant management system and our internal Xpede time tracking system.
9. Cut and paste requisitions from client VMS into our ATS.
10. Update ATS requisitions with feedback from customers.
11. Submit candidates to client VMS portals ensuring all information is there.
12. Support with processing work orders, SOWs, and extensions. This involves exchanging and tracking paperwork back and forth with clients.
13. Track and manage the execution of SOW’s and attaching the final signed copies in CRM. Work with customers on unpaid invoices.
14. Running reports on current resource assignment ends dates for updates and facilitate updates to maintain data integrity in CRM.
15. Coordinate the ordering and setup logistics of catering for Sales meetings.
16. Help with coordination of client gifts for holidays and other occasions in partnership with Sales.Apply Now
The highly experienced quality professional who works under supervision, learns quickly, and brings ideas and passion to their daily responsibilities and executes work to completion with excellence in a timely manner.
*Experience working with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab etc.)
*Experience with QA processes and deliverables in an Agile/Scrum environment
*Proficient in defect tracking and analyzing root cause utilizing tools (Jira , Rally etc.)
*Strong understanding of automation concepts and approaches .
*Experience working with or on remote teams
*Understand and utilize risk based testing technique
*Experience in test environment and test data management
*Strong communication and collaboration skills , to challenge the norm
*Specialization/Role Requirements for Automation
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as. NET Framework (4.8 & above and CORE 3 or later), ASP. Net, C#, VB. Net, ADO. Net
- Understanding of SQL Server, Web Services, WPF, WCF, IIS, Entity Framework, Web API, RESTful service, MVC 3. 0, SSIS, SSRS.
- Understanding of applications built to handle large volumes of real-time transactions
- Advanced knowledge of common design patterns and their proper use
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Azure development using MVC, WebAPI, and RESTful API services
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles including inheritance, encapsulation, and overall class architecture
- Good knowledge of relational database structure and design using one of SQL Server
- Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist team and project managers with the estimation process
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, document requirements, develop specifications and drive development methodology maturity
Integrations and Dev Ops TeamThis will be two teams that have not really started their agile journey yet. One of the teams has been working with our agile coach, but they are only partially through transformation. The other team is a Vendor team that have not started an agile transformation. We are looking for a person that will be able to get this team through an agile transformation AND be the scrum master for the team going forward. Already has well established agile practices and a transformation process, so we’re looking for someone who can quickly learn those and translate that for the team. This team is technology heavy and going to take some flexibility in adapting agile practices to work. We’re looking for a senior level scrum master with some team-level coaching experience.
• 4+ years developing iOS Apps (focus on Swift, but knowledge in Objective-C, xCode)
• Prior iOS Developer Lead experience a plus
• Prior experience with project planning with large size or highly complex projects.
• A solid understanding of mobile application development processes, from the layout/user interface to backend systems and API integrations.
• A solid understanding and appreciation for Agile tools, processes, and methodology.
• Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
• Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
• Develop programming specifications - Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
• Work with Product team to plan new features, gather requirements and propose solutions.
• Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
• Research and implement new interface development techniques.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Establish development best practices and growth of mobile applications standards.
• Help foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the box thinking.
• Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies
• Assist other folks on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates