Technology Solutions Project Manager
A Fusion Alliance Project Manager is a leader who is responsible for the day-to-day success of each project. The Project Manager effectively utilizes personnel, processes and proficiencies to drive the successful delivery of our client's technology solutions. As a result, the Fusion Project Manager has a vision for the project and leads the team through the various phases of the project's lifecycle.
The Project Manager creates and maintains a work plan (tasks, resources, schedule, and budget) and communicates regularly with the client, reports the project status, including the use of relevant metrics.
What we look for in a Project Manager:
- Outgoing, energetic leader who relishes a good challenge
- Effective communicator who can create and deliver appropriate messages across all levels of an organization - from team member to client stakeholder
- Responsive and approachable individual with strong but flexible team leadership style: persuasive and understanding, with good conflict management skills and the ability to communicate value and manage expectations with IT leaders
- Naturally aligns and motivates cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams around project deliverables
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Proficient in with or knowledgeable about one or more systems development methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, RUP, Iterative Development, Agile, etc.), as appropriate by project
- PMP, Project Plus, or other PM certification (a plus, but not required)
- Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience coupled with a perpetual hunger to learn and grow
- People who thrive in a socially engaged culture with a strong value system, employee initiatives, community activities and charity efforts
- Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on their organization, their customers and the world
- People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization